Hey there! Thanks for checking out our listing.
Intelitics is currently seeking an experienced Marketing Copywriter to join our OC-based team. This is a great opportunity to join a new technology-focussed team located right in the heart of OC next to South Coast Plaza.
A little bit more about Intelitics:
We believe that there are better ways for our partners to grow their businesses and we are obsessed with helping them discover how. Leveraging ever improving technology, processes, and relationships, Intelitcis bridges the gap between world class advertisers and top media partners to engage and create meaningful revenue opportunities together.
- We are an entrepreneurially driven organization where everyone is encouraged to participate in the decision making process.
- Our office fosters a fun atmosphere with great camaraderie and lots of laughs.
- Friendly competition is widely encouraged; from Foosball, Ping Pong, and March Madness tournaments to our in office Fantasy Football Leagues.
- We are committed to growth, both personally and professionally. Solving some of the most interesting problems with some of the greatest minds in digital advertising requires us to always be at the top of our game.
The successful candidate will display a strong sense of authenticity, craft, and voice in their copy, sweating details of grammar, syntax, and spelling. They will be an organized self-starter, will have excellent communication skills and will be data-driven.
We are looking for a leader, not a follower - and someone who can move quickly and pivot based on what the data says. There is little to no hierarchy within our marketing group - we follow what the data tells us.
This job might be for you if:
- You enjoy solving problems. You love taking on difficult challenges and finding creative solutions.
- You enjoy working on marketing campaigns from start to finish and analyzing the data to improve through A/B testing.
- You pay attention to all of the details. As far as you’re concerned, anything worth doing is worth doing right, every single time.
- You think on your feet. You like learning new things, and you can learn quickly. When best practices change, you know how to roll with the punches.
- Authoring persuasive content that helps prospects and clients take measurable action
- Helping to craft the specific language around our services and offers
- Collaborating with graphic designers to create effective and impactful creatives
- Proofing and editing the work of other writers
- Creating sales landing pages with headings, bullet points
- KPI reports for key stakeholders
- Optimizing with Optimizely or other A/B testing suite
- BA in English, Journalism, Advertising, or related field
- 2+ years of writing copy and content for a digital marketing or creative organization
- Solid experience writing both short and long form content for digital and print communications
- Familiarity of key trends and innovations in the technology sector (i.e.: do you know what a “wearable”, or “Hootsuite" is?)
- Understanding of fundamental SEO best practices for writers
If you’re the right person for the job, fill out this form!
We look forward to hearing from you!
The Intelitics Team
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills. Only those candidates whose experience best meets our requirements will be contacted. Intelitics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.