At Intelitics, we believe there are better ways for digital marketers to grow their businesses and we are obsessed with helping them discover how. Leveraging innovative technology, robust analytics, and our market positioning, Intelitics bridges the gap between brands and publishers to engage and create meaningful revenue opportunities together in a simple-to-use and easy-to-decipher, advanced, data driven marketing platform.
- We are an entrepreneurially driven organization where everyone is encouraged to participate in the decision making process.
- Our office fosters a fun atmosphere with great camaraderie and lots of laughs.
- Friendly competition is widely encouraged.
- We are committed to growth, both personally and professionally. Solving some of the most interesting problems with some of the greatest minds in digital advertising requires us to always be at the top of our game.
About The Role
As the Technical Ad Operations Specialist you will work closely with the Client and Publisher Services, Platform Providers, and internal and external Web Developers to develop and implement trafficking strategies to generate successful digital ad campaigns that provide the tracking and analysis needed to measure campaign performance. Additionally, you will be in charge of implementing any new platforms used to track performance.
Success in this position requires the ability to demonstrate strategic thinking and implementation to meet the tagging requirements of the team and the client, along with the organizational skills to keep track of how each platform integrates with one another. Knowledge of generating and placing pixels is a must for this role as well as identifying and setting tracking parameters. Additionally, QA is required to be successful in this position; including troubleshooting errors, analyzing issues and presenting a solution.
Culture is the most important part of our company. An ideal candidate will have exceptional social skills, bringing diversity, energy, and cohesiveness to the team at large.
A few of the key responsibilities will be:
- Ownership, maintenance and optimization of Intelitieic’s client integration.
- Implementation of pixels and QA auditing to ensure alignment including: pixels not firing, incorrect placement of the pixels, values not being passed, discrepancies in tracking between multiple systems, including GA Funnels. Able to test and assure quality work
- Maintenance of workflows for all systems mentioned above
- Identify opportunities to develop process
- Ability to assess significant data, and optimize campaigns.
- Mid Level HTML skills
- Understanding of digital media and creative strategies, and problem solving to enable those strategies
- 2 years experience in ad operations
- Experience working in a Tag Management System, implementing Google Analytics tags is a plus
- BA/BS or equivalent combination of work experience and education
- Superior communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent organization and time management: ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment, under tight deadlines
- Results-driven orientation
- Independent self-starter who leads by example
- High degree of integrity and business ethics; must be self-motivated and able to work as an individual contributor. Self-Accountable.
Comp and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental, and Vision premium coverage
- Uncapped vacation and sick time
- Weekly catered lunches and a fully stocked kitchen
- Cold Brew Coffee Runs
- Monthly and Quarterly Team Events
We are an entrepreneurially driven organization where everyone is encouraged to participate in the decision making process.
We are committed to growth, both personally and professionally. Solving some of the most interesting problems with some of the greatest minds in digital advertising requires us to always be at the top of our game.
If you’re looking to learn more about digital marketing, this will be a great position for you, since that’s all we do!
If you’re the right person for the job, fill out this form!
We look forward to hearing from you!
The Intelitics Team