Hey there! Thanks for checking out our listing.
Intelitics is currently seeking an experienced Digital Campaign Manager to join our OC-based team. Our business is expanding and we are looking for someone to lead our internal digital media buying initiative to manage, grow, and optimize user acquisition programs, with a primary focus on programmatic media buying, native advertising and paid social advertising
A little bit more about Intelitics:
At Intelitics, we believe there are better ways for digital marketers to grow their businesses and we are obsessed with helping them discover how. Leveraging innovative technology, robust analytics, and our market positioning, Intelitics bridges the gap between brands and publishers to engage and create meaningful revenue opportunities together in a simple-to-use and easy-to-decipher, advanced, data driven marketing platform.
- We are an entrepreneurially driven organization where everyone is encouraged to participate in the decision making process.
- Our office fosters a fun atmosphere with great camaraderie and lots of laughs.
- Friendly competition is widely encouraged; from Foosball, Ping Pong, and March Madness tournaments to our in office Fantasy Football Leagues.
- We are committed to growth, both personally and professionally. Solving some of the most interesting problems with some of the greatest minds in digital advertising requires us to always be at the top of our game.
This job might be for you if:
- You are a data-driven digital marketer with knowledge of RTB/Programmatic Display (Mobile and Desktop, SiteScout, The Trade Desk, Google Display Network) Native Advertising(Revcontent, Content.ad) and Paid Social channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter).
- You enjoy creating marketing campaigns from start to finish. From pre-campaign tasks, campaign execution, and analyzing the data to improve through A/B testing.
- You pay attention to all of the details. As far as you’re concerned, anything worth doing is worth doing right, every single time.
- You think on your feet. You like learning new things, and you can learn quickly. When best practices change, you know how to roll with the punches.
- You enjoy solving problems. You love taking on difficult challenges and finding creative solutions and can move quickly and pivot based on what the data says.
You're Good At:
- Working with data and identifying trends
- Managing ad spend against multiple performance measures, including UA, EPC and ROAS(If you don’t know those acronyms by heart this is not the job for you.)
- Manipulating campaign data with Microsoft Excel, specifically pivot tables
- Performance based marketing such as lead generation or direct response
- Have Google adwords Certification or similar
- Be Proficient with Facebook's Power Editor, Ads Manager or other Facebook Advertising Platform
- Solid understanding of design best practices
- Working knowledge of html and css
- Some copywriting experience
If you are obsessed with digital marketing and looking for a challenge to grow both professionally and personally this will be a great position for you, since that’s all we do!
If you’re the right person for the job, fill out this form!
We look forward to hearing from you!
The Intelitics Team
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills. Only those candidates whose experience best meets our requirements will be contacted. Intelitics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.