- “Account” means the Intelitics account you may be required to register with Intelitics in order to use the Services.
- “App” means Intelitics’ mobile application.
- “General Information” means general non-personal information we may collect from your use of the Services and/or which you provide to us, such as our approximate location which may be derived from your IP address and through your use of the App, your visit to the Site, such as pages viewed, links clicked and other similar navigation action in connection with the Site, certain information about your mobile device, for example, advertising identifiers, the hardware model, operating system, software and file names, preferred language, unique device identifier, serial number, device motion information, and mobile network information; and certain standard browser information, such as your browser type, IP address, access times, and App usage data.
- “Intelitics", “we”, “us” and “our” means Intelitics, Inc.
- “Personally Identifiable Information” means personally identifiable information you provide to us which can readily identify you, such as, your name, your company name, your e-mail address, and your Phone Number.
- “Services” means Intelitics’ tracking, reporting and analytics platform, including the Software, the App, all related data, content and related documentation, information and services provided by Intelitics.
- “Software” means Intelitics’ proprietary software, as updated or upgraded from time-to-time and including any third party software made available in conjunction with such software.
- “User Agreement” means that certain user agreement between you and Intelitics, which can be found at http://www.intelitics/userAgreement.html and incorporated herein by reference.
- “you”, “your”, and “yours” means a user of the Services.
What is Covered in this Policy? This Data Security and Policy (the “Policy”) covers our treatment of Personally Identifiable Information and General Information that we gather when you access and/or use any part of the Services. This Policy also covers information we may share with our business partners, but does not apply to the practices of companies that we do not own or control, or to individuals that we do not employ or manage.
Security of Your Personally Identifiable Information. Personally Identifiable Information is securely stored within our database, and we use standard, industry-wide practices such as firewalls, encryption, and (in certain areas) Secure Socket Layers (“SSL”) for protecting your information. However, as effective as encryption technology is, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply won't be intercepted while being transmitted to Intelitics over the Internet. We recommend that you not disclose your password to anyone.
Information Security Practices. We agree to take and maintain all appropriate technical, administrative and organizational measures required to ensure a level of confidentiality and security appropriate to the risks represented by the processing and the nature of such Personally Identifiable Information, and to prevent unauthorized or unlawful processing of Personally Identifiable Information. In the event of a breach or suspected breach of security of any system, website, database, equipment or storage medium or facility that results or could reasonably result in unauthorized access to Personally Identifiable Information by any unauthorized third party, we will notify you as promptly as is reasonably possible under the circumstances and make commercially reasonable efforts to secure our systems promptly. We will provide reasonable cooperation to you and any applicable government agency in investigating and resolving any such security incident.
Collection of Your Information. When you register for an Account, you can do so by (1) providing certain Personally Identifiable Information, or (2) by allowing us to access your name and other profile information through existing accounts you may have on sites such as Google or LinkedIn (collectively, the “Account Websites”, and each of your profiles on such Account Websites, an “Account Profile”). You agree to give us current, complete, truthful and accurate information, including Personally Identifiable Information, and to keep such information up to date. We will not be responsible for any problems or liability related to inaccurate or incomplete Personally Identifiable Information, whether due to your failure to update such Personally Identifiable Information or otherwise. If you register for an Account through the use of an Account Profile, you will not be required to directly provide us with any Personally Identifiable Information as we use the information you have already provided to the Account Website in registering for an account with such Account Website and which you have allowed the Account Website to share with us, including, but not limited to, your first name, your Account Website user profile picture, and the networks to which you belong.
In addition to Personally Identifiable Information, we may collect General Information and, if you use or access the Services, you expressly authorize us to collect and use your Personally Identifiable Information and General Information in connection with the Services. You further acknowledge and agree that we may, but are not obligated to, maintain copies of your Personally Identifiable Information and General Information indefinitely, or delete any or all such information, at our sole discretion. When you receive promotional e-mails or newsletters from us, if any, we may use customized links or similar technologies to determine whether such newsletters or e-mail has been opened and which links you click. This information is used to provide you more focused e-mail communications and/or other information.
Use of Your Information.
- General. We collect and use your Personally Identifiable Information and General Information to operate and improve the Services and better deliver the Services. These uses may include performing analysis aimed at improving the Service; making the Services more user friendly by reducing the need for you to repeatedly enter the same information; and displaying advertising and content that are tailored to your preferences and interests. We are headquartered in the United States of America. Information may be accessed by us or transferred to us in the United States or to our affiliates, business partners, or service providers elsewhere in the world. By providing us with your information, you consent to this transfer. We will protect the privacy and security of Personally Identifiable Information and General Information according to our Policy, regardless of where it is processed or stored.
- Advertising and Notices. We may support the Service by advertising, and accordingly, we may use some of the information collected in order to customize the advertisements to your interests and preferences. However, the process of selecting customized ads tailored to you will use data that does not personally identify you, such as using demographic data such as ZIP code. We may also use your Personally Identifiable Information and General Information to communicate with you, such as providing you with mandatory notices or discretionary notices about the Service. From time to time, we may also send you surveys or promotional mailings to inform you of other products or services available from us and our affiliates.
- Aggregated Data. You understand and agree that we may, from time to time, use and disclose any information, content or data you provide to us or that we collect from you during your use of the Services in an aggregated and anonymized form (i.e., the aggregated data will not personally identify you or any other user in any way).
Disclosing of Your Personally Identifiable Information to Third Parties
- General. Except as described in this Policy, we do not sell, rent, lease or disclose your Personally Identifiable Information without your consent, and your Personally Identifiable Information will be used only by us and our controlled subsidiaries and affiliates. By accessing your Account, you may choose to share your Personally Identifiable Information with our select partners so that they can contact you about their respective products, services or offers.
- Third Party Services. We may hire other companies to provide limited administrative and communication services on our behalf, such as hosting Sites, the processing and delivery of mailings, providing customer support, or providing credit card processing services (if applicable). We have the right to disclose your Personally Identifiable Information to these third party companies for the purpose of administering and maintaining the Services’ features, functions and operations. Those companies will be permitted to obtain only such Personally Identifiable Information as necessary for them to deliver the respective services, and we do not authorize these companies to use your Personally Identifiable Information except for the sole purpose of providing those services requested by Intelitics.
- Disclosures. You understand and agree that we may access and/or disclose Personally Identifiable Information and General Information about you or your Account without your prior consent if we have a good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with legal process or other legal requirements of any governmental authority;
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Intelitics (including the enforcement of our agreements);
- Enforce the User Agreement;
- Operate or conduct maintenance and repair of the Site, the App or equipment as authorized by law;
- Act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of Users or members of the public; or
- Comply with a bankruptcy, merger, acquisition, transfer of control, joint venture of other business combination.
We are not required to question or contest the validity of any search warrant, subpoena or other similar governmental request that we receive. In some cases, we may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, User information is typically one of the business assets that is transferred. Moreover, if we, or substantially all of our assets, were acquired, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Intelitics may continue to use your Personally Identifiable Information and General Information as set forth in this Policy.
Third Party Analytics. We may use third party analytics providers and products to obtain, compile and analyze General Information about how Users are using and interacting with Intelitics and/or the Services. We may provide General Information to these analytics providers for the purpose of obtaining statistics and other information about how Users are using and interacting with Intelitics. These analytics providers may use a variety of established or new tracking technologies or tools (including, without limitation, cookies, web beacons, HTTP cache, local shared objects and persistent identifiers) to recognize your computer or device and/or to collect or compile this information. We have no control over the technologies, tools or practices of the third parties that providing analytics products and services to Intelitics.
Collection and Use of Children's Personally Identifiable Information. The Services are intended for general audiences, and we do not knowingly collect any Personally Identifiable Information from children.
E-mail Communications. Upon registration for an Account or using the Services provided, we may send you daily or weekly e-mails. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please notify us by e-mail at info@Intelitics.com and include sufficient information for us to identify your Account, including your name, email address and the specifics of your request. However, after you unsubscribe to cease receiving e-mails, we may still contact you via e-mail for administrative or informational purposes, including messages regarding the administration of your Account and/or any services or events to which you have registered.
Advertisements Displayed by Third Parties. We may allow third-party ad serving companies, including ad networks, to display advertisements on the Site. Ad serving companies may place a persistent cookie on your computer in order to recognize your computer each time they display an online advertisement to you, and as such, they may be able to compile information over time about whether you reviewed or clicked on advertisements they display. These companies may use this information to display targeted advertisements and may associate this information with your subsequent visits, purchases or other activities on participating advertisers’ Sites. We have no access to or control over cookies of these links to other Sites and organizations, nor do we have control over or access to cookies by our third-party partners or advertisers. This Policy does not cover any use of Personally Identifiable Information that a third-party advertiser or ad server may collect from you.