At Intelitics, we believe there are better ways for digital marketers to grow their businesses and we are obsessed with helping them discover how. Leveraging innovative technology, robust analytics, and our market positioning, Intelitics bridges the gap between brands and publishers to engage and create meaningful revenue opportunities together in a deeply integrated, cloud based, simple-to-use and easy-to-decipher, data driven advertising automation platform.
About The Role
We are growing, and need an entrepreneurial minded Director of Product to sit at the intersection where our vision and strategy, engineering, user feedback, and market awareness come together. Ultimately in this role you will be responsible for helping our team (and company) ship the right product to our customers.
This is a cross functional role that integrates feedback from customer, engineering and management ensuring that the team is planning, making decisions, and working together effectively with a clear purpose and focus. All the while making sure everyone understands what is happening, when, and why, especially as things inevitably change. The challenge will be managing the delicate balance between getting the product right and getting it out the door inline with the company’s core vision and goals. The reward will be the ability to put your great ideas to work with the bigger vision of the company to build something cool that doesn’t yet exist, while working with sharp, ethical and dedicated people who believe in our company, our opportunity and one another.
- A visionary who is analytical, creative and entrepreneurial. Comfortable making decisions with or without having all the data.
- Collaborate with Engineering leadership to bring inspiration and business context to a talented Engineering team and ultimately work with them to build products that perform
- Exercise ultimate ownership of the overall product and ongoing product development including entire product lifecycle, from strategic planning to tactical execution
- Analyze the market for opportunities and threats, including competitors, customer needs, and partner offerings, to help define and refine our product strategy
- Define, iterate, communicate, and champion the product roadmap
- Gather and prioritize user-centric requirements and support the Engineering team to deliver on time and with quality.
- Strong understanding of Agile and Scrum development methodologies.
- Internal and external product evangelism
- Monitor product adoption, proactively identifying opportunities and making actionable recommendations to drive product uptake and effectiveness.
- Be a champion of analytics using data to inform your decisions but not drive decisions
- Must be a self-starter that is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to identify business problems, as well as strategic and revenue generating opportunities.
- In-depth knowledge of the SaaS business model, including pricing, sales, product development and deployment and customer support
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills - both verbal and written, including experience and level of comfort presenting concepts to executives
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and a passion for working with data and machine learning algorithms and systems
- A BS in Computer Science, Statistics, or related field
- 3-5+ years of product management experience, with a solid track record of developing and launching successful enterprise-level SaaS products
- Prior Experience in ad-tech, analytics platforms (Google analytics, Tableau, Omniture), and/or Mobile App tracking platforms
- Loves talking to customers
- A roll up your sleeves attitude
- A great sense of humor
Comp and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental, and Vision premium coverage
- Uncapped vacation and sick time
- Weekly catered lunches and a fully stocked kitchen
- Cold Brew Coffee Runs
- Monthly and Quarterly Team Events
- We are an entrepreneurially driven organization where everyone is encouraged to participate in the decision making process.
- Our office fosters a fun atmosphere with great camaraderie and lots of laughs.
- Friendly competition is widely encouraged; from Foosball, Ping Pong, and March Madness tournaments to our in office Fantasy Football Leagues.
- We are committed to growth, both personally and professionally. Solving some of the most interesting problems with some of the greatest minds in digital advertising requires us to always be at the top of our game.
- GyShiDo-San mastery is at the core of our daily routine
We look forward to hearing from you!
The Intelitics Team