Hey there! Thanks for checking out our listing.
Intelitics is currently seeking an experienced Publisher Development Manager to join our OC-based team. Our business is expanding and we are looking for someone to grow and lead our existing publisher partnerships, driving revenue through our publisher network on a performance basis (CPA/CPL/CPI/etc) focused on programmatic media buying, native advertising, paid social, push, sms and email advertising channels.
A little bit more about Intelitics:
At Intelitics, we believe there are better ways for digital marketers to grow their businesses and we are obsessed with helping them discover how. Leveraging innovative technology, robust analytics, and our market positioning, Intelitics bridges the gap between brands and publishers to engage and create meaningful revenue opportunities together in a simple-to-use and easy-to-decipher, advanced, data-driven marketing platform.
- We are an entrepreneurially driven organization where everyone is encouraged to participate in the decision-making process.
- Our office fosters a fun atmosphere with great camaraderie and lots of laughs.
- Friendly competition is widely encouraged; from Foosball, Ping Pong, and March Madness tournaments to our in-office Fantasy Football Leagues.
- We are committed to growth, both personally and professionally. Solving some of the most interesting problems with some of the greatest minds in digital advertising requires us to always be at the top of our game.
This job might be for you if:
- You are a data-driven digital marketer with knowledge of RTB/Programmatic Display (Mobile and Desktop, SiteScout, The Trade Desk, Google Display Network) Native Advertising(Revcontent, Content.ad) and Paid Social channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter).
- You enjoy Publisher Recruitment and Management - willing and able to proactively recruit new publishers on an ongoing basis to drive growth and optimize delivery and campaign performance.
- You pay attention to all of the details. As far as you’re concerned, anything worth doing is worth doing right, every single time.
- You think on your feet. You like learning new things, and you can learn quickly. When best practices change, you know how to roll with the punches.
- You enjoy solving problems. You love taking on difficult challenges and finding creative solutions and can move quickly and pivot based on what the data says.
You're Good At:
- Working with data and identifying trends to ensure the company is maximizing advertiser vs. publisher inventory fit
- Negotiating specific campaign terms including price, placement, and delivery.
- Analyzing daily campaign performance in order to maximize revenue, identify opportunities, optimize campaigns and develop/report key metrics back to senior management
- Implementing initiatives that enhance publisher productivity, create new growth opportunities and increase ROI
- Owning all aspects of publisher operations, including acquisition, set-up, lead tracking, payments, invoicing and dispute resolution
- Creating marketing strategies, materials, and assets designed to educate publishers and attract them
- Meeting with partners and attend industry conferences
- Manipulating campaign data with Microsoft Excel, specifically pivot tables
- Performance-based marketing such as lead generation or direct response
- Multi-Tasking: Proven ability to meet or exceed aggressive deadlines and manage and prioritize a high volume of projects simultaneously.
- Communication (written & oral): Must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to establish, develop and maintain business relationships. Must also have excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
- Proven Track Record: Have a successful work history in meeting deadlines and commitments.
- Adaptability: Capable of adjusting to changing priorities.
- Resourceful: Look for ways to achieve goals with available resources.
- Team Player: Demonstrates a strong ability to support department staff members and managers, and establish collaborative relationships with peers
If you are obsessed with digital marketing and looking for a challenge to grow both professionally and personally this will be a great position for you, since that’s all we do!
If you’re the right person for the job, fill out this form!
We look forward to hearing from you!
The Intelitics Team