Hey there! Thanks for checking out our listing.
We’re an igaming, sports betting software company with a passion to help connect customers to businesses, prospects and leads. We geek out over the challenges of data driven performance based marketing and deliver cutting edge, cloud-based solutions. As a full-service igaming platform, with a company-owned network, Intelitics takes pride in being hands on with our customers as they build. Our mission is to power connections on a global level!
At Intelitics, we put people and culture first. We see our team as our best resource and create an environment that fosters collaboration and success. Whether it’s our team events or lunches (provided by Intelitics), we are always finding ways to bring the team closer together.
The Intelitics family is continuing to grow, and we are currently looking to add a member to our awesome Development team. We need someone with a passion for technology, who gets excited about the idea of leaving their fingerprints on change!
Job Type: Full-time
What You'll Be Doing:
- Working to develop high transaction and scalable SaaS systems
- Working as part of an agile development team
- Creating Node services that allow products to scale
- Testing and evaluating new technologies
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Mastery of software languages, including Node and React
- Experience with AWS
- Familiarity with Postgres and mySQL databases
- Knowledge of data flows and distributed architecture
- API enthusiast or self-proclaimed API nerd
- Strong understanding of the SDLC and ability to self manage
- Passion for technology and awesome communication skills
* Successful applicants will be asked to show proof that they can legally work in the US *
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive health and insurance benefits
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Free snacks and beverages
- Adjustable stand-up desk
- Casual dress code
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We look forward to hearing from you!
The Intelitics Team
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills. Only those candidates whose experience best meets our requirements will be contacted. Intelitics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.