Hey there! Thanks for checking out our listing.
At Intelitics, we believe there are better ways for digital marketers to grow their businesses and we are obsessed with helping them discover how. Leveraging innovative technology, robust analytics, and our market positioning, Intelitics bridges the gap between brands and publishers to engage and create meaningful revenue opportunities together in a simple-to-use and easy-to-decipher, advanced, data driven marketing platform.
We are an entrepreneurially driven organization where everyone is encouraged to participate in the decision-making process. Our office fosters a fun atmosphere with great camaraderie and lots of laughs. We are committed to growth, both personally and professionally. Solving some of the most interesting problems with some of the greatest minds in digital advertising requires us to always be at the top of our game.
Job Type: Full-time
About The Role:
We are looking for an experienced and hands-on Senior Full Stack Developer interested in a high impact role at our rapidly growing profitable startup. You will join a team of seasoned technology executives and will oversee a platform that will handle tens of billions of events per month. You must have a strong background in responsive web application development, mobile development, and a proven ability to provide technical leadership and strong process management working on large, distributed systems that deliver predictable performance and scaling worldwide.
This is an exciting opportunity to play an important role leading the engineering organization for an already established and growing startup in a highly under served sector.
- Provide hands on technical leadership and participate in architectural decision-making
- Drive new features from inception to production, working across the company with product managers, UX designers and other stakeholders
- Deliver tested and optimized high performance code
- Participate in resolution of production issues and lead efforts toward solutions
- Grow a performant production environment in a way that makes the system increasingly reliable
- Conduct peer code reviews and act as a resource for junior developers
- Ambitious to get things done. Know when to take shortcut and the consequence in term of tech debt.
- 5+ years of experience developing highly available enterprise web applications
- 2+ years of experience in NodeJS skills
- An analytical problem solver that is passionate about delivering a high-quality user experience
Technologies We Use:
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive health and insurance benefits
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Free snacks and beverages
- Adjustable stand-up desk
- Casual dress code
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We look forward to hearing from you!
The Intelitics Team
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills. Only those candidates whose experience best meets our requirements will be contacted. Intelitics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.